Lake Underhill Park Loop

Lake Underhill Park Loop is a 2.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Orlando, Florida that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from January until January. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

canoeing

Lake Underhill Park is a narrow 8.8-acre green space located along the southern banks of Lake Underhill, near Orlando Executive Airport. Park Hours: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. Lake Underhill Park is a narrow 8.8-acre green space located along the southern banks of Lake Underhill, near Orlando Executive Airport. The park is popular with boaters who can access the lake by a boat ramp. Walkers, joggers and exercisers enjoy the approximately 1.3 mile walk across the bridge and around the lake. Leashed pets are allowed at all City parks, but not in playgrounds or athletic fields. Please clean up after your pet.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Friday, July 15, 2016

Great for an evening stroll. Very dog friendly, including water fountains that are dog accessible. Always busy but usually available parking.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

I love the fitness equipment along the loop. It is great for tracking miles being just under 2 miles.

It's a busy park. It is mostly safe along the main section. I would avoid the 408 bridge unless it is crowded because there are creepy people and there have been crimes. Also, people can watch you do things like leave your purse in your trunk and there have been break ins. I always make it shown I'm taking my wallet with me to deter anyone from my car.

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Nice park close to my house so very convenient some people need to clean up after there dogs but besides that I will be coming back I run to see the sunrise one day at this park

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Great little walk around half of lake Conway. And it has workout stations for those that might want to do that.

Monday, September 08, 2014

Stay away from this area! I was walking with a friend at 12:00pm in the afternoon. When we looped around and got close to the parking lot we noticed people standing by their cars! My car was broken into and my purse stolen along with 5 other women! The police were called...police reports taken, and the incident made its way to a local reporter who confirmed a lot of break ins in the past several weeks.. So if you walk here please be aware.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Very small but very scenic park with a view of Lake Underhill and the 408 East-West expressway bridge over the lake. Come at sunrise or sunset to enjoy the view along the paved pathway. The parking lot has a boat ramp and a dock that fisherman and jet skiers use. No hiking; only a level-ground paved path. Biking, skating, dogs ok.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's nice quite & wasn't anyone else for the most part. Enjoyed scaring the birds but all in all maybe the AM is not the most entertaining time to come. But best time to be alone.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Went here once before I discovered this site. Nice paved walk ways. Like Warren Park along the walk ways are areas to work out. Due to the wear patterns they get used a lot.

When I went it was during the day and very busy. Traffic out there is horrible. Don't go around rush hours.