Lake Rogers Park Trail

Lake Rogers Park Trail is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Odessa, Florida that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

This is the most dog friendly trail we've been on in Florida. There's even a nice water bowl right by the Igloos. We didn't see any wildlife but that's really OK. Great casual hike and also a spot for camping. Can't wait to come back.

one of my ultimate favorite trails. quiet. canopied trees. nature's creatures. a great walk around the lake with some varied trails. I always feel like no matter how many times I go here every time Im here it's like the first time. greatness!

Overall nice walk around a big lake. About half the walk was shaded. There are water stations along the way one even had a doggy bowl waiting for those who walk their dogs. The trail is well cleared and marked along the way. We didn't see allot of wildlife this time out but it was quiet and not allot of traffic for a Saturday morning. Also there are benches every 1/8 mile or so and places with picnic tables and overheads as well. So bring a lunch! We had a great time here!

This is a beautiful trail! I don't know why it's rated as moderate, it was really easy. Beautiful views of the lake and nice wide trails.

I like most aspects of this trail especially some of the lake views. It is a little noisy due to it proximity to county roads. Otherwise a gem for hiking. Nice picsnic areas as well.

This is one of the first trails my husband showed me when we first started dating. I was not yet an outdoorsy type girl, and this trail kicked my butt. After that I was hooked on this hiking thing. We recently went back and it was still a moderately challenging trail, and I loved it as much as I did the first time.

pretty but not the best trail to run on.

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Great park just outside tampa. 2 dollars to park but great for dogs! Park manager puts out water and Dog watering stations too! A bit muddy in spots but can easily walk around the muddy areas.

Friday, September 23, 2016

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Beautiful hidden Park really close to the westchase/Citrus Park area. Many activities are possible including hiking, canoeing, bike riding, etc.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Beautiful trail with lots of wildlife wildflowers and berries