Lake Rogers Park Trail

Lake Rogers Park Trail is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Odessa, Florida that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

This is a beautiful trail! I don't know why it's rated as moderate, it was really easy. Beautiful views of the lake and nice wide trails.

I like most aspects of this trail especially some of the lake views. It is a little noisy due to it proximity to county roads. Otherwise a gem for hiking. Nice picsnic areas as well.

This is one of the first trails my husband showed me when we first started dating. I was not yet an outdoorsy type girl, and this trail kicked my butt. After that I was hooked on this hiking thing. We recently went back and it was still a moderately challenging trail, and I loved it as much as I did the first time.

pretty but not the best trail to run on.

Great park just outside tampa. 2 dollars to park but great for dogs! Park manager puts out water and Dog watering stations too! A bit muddy in spots but can easily walk around the muddy areas.

Beautiful hidden Park really close to the westchase/Citrus Park area. Many activities are possible including hiking, canoeing, bike riding, etc.

Beautiful trail with lots of wildlife wildflowers and berries

I loved this park. I have lived here my whole life and never been here until today. It was hot out but the trail was nicely shaded and to my surprise not really any mosquitos. It was muddy in certain areas from the down pour the day before but not to bad. The trail was maintained well and signage was great. one of the best things was the water stations filed with ice cold water and a dog bowl for the pups. We did the loop around the entire lake twice to get more mileage. I will definitely be back to this park!