Lake Lotus Park Loop Trail

Lake Lotus Park Loop Trail is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Altamonte Springs, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from January until January.

fly fishing

Large park with board walk along the lake. No bikes, scooters or roller skates allowed. Park is not open Mon. - Wed. Thursday - Sunday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

Awesome trail I saw multiple gators at the lake very nice!!
Nathan

Beautiful trail- very hot though. I would not recommend summer hikes.

refs are g

Monday, May 23, 2016

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Lovely park, very well maintained. Mostly shaded which is an added bonus, flat, easy, and even stroller friendly. Excellent for kids! The park is closed Mon thru Wed, parking is allowed inside the park on Thur and Fri, and on the weekends the "Weekend and Special Event Parking" is the only parking allowed. You can wait to take the tram which runs every 30-45 min or just walk the tram route which is was we did to add some mileage. The raised boardwalk is wonderful, lots of benches along the way. I can't speak to the restrooms as we didn't need to use them. Very enjoyable! We will definitely do again.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This is one of my top 3 favorite places to go.

Monday, November 11, 2013