Holton Creek Conservation Area Trail

Holton Creek Conservation Area Trail is a 6.3 mile loop trail located near Jasper, Florida and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

11 minutes ago

I haven't been here yet but after some rather difficult research, it looks like the way to enter is from Co Rd 249...every way that Google Maps tries to take me by just plugging in an address or coordinates strands me in the woods and tells me to swim across the Suwannee :\

At any rate, the best information I could find was on the Suwannee River website (http://www.srwmd.state.fl.us/index.aspx?nid=169):

[[ Holton Creek tract from Jasper:
Travel south on CR 249 approximately 11 miles to SW 64th Terrace, turn left into Holton Creek.

Holton Creek tract from Live Oak:
Travel north on CR 249 crossing the Suwannee River and the road becomes CR 751; travel .25 miles, turn right on CR 249; travel one mile, turn right on SW 64th Terrace into Holton Creek.

Trillium Slopes tract:
Access is by river only. ]]

I couldn't find a SW 64th Ter., so I'm assuming they mean SW 68th Dr. I don't really know how anybody else has ever arrived here but there are reviews on Google so it must exist. Here is a link to the street view of the entrance:

@30.4504558,-83.0817164,3a,75y,79.76h,79.23t/
data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s5VExp2ZvJO5vw3dL0Flvcw!
2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Hopefully this is helpful, and whenever we get a chance to get out there ourselves I'll be able to provide more info.

This is a trailer park with the suwannee river access blocked off. Don't go.