High Ridge

High Ridge is a 0.5 mile out and back trail located near Boynton Beach, Florida and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

literally the worst trail I've been on. and I love nature. I didnt see anything and the bugs were horrible. bring bugs spray if you try this trail. the sand trail wasnt marked very well and I felt very lost. may the force be with you.

Very nice walk. There are spots where you stop hearing the traffic but the noise does seem to find you. This app said it was dog friendly but there is a big sign there that states otherwise. I did end up bringing my dog anyways but I wouldn’t risk getting in trouble by bringing her again. All in all, a decent place for a quick stroll and opportunity to appreciate some natural landscape.

Nothing exciting. Pretty boring, bland dirt trail across and down the street from my apartment complex.

Very nice trail. Saw some black snakes and tons of lizards. I enjoyed it but definitely makes sure your wearing appropriate shoes as you will walk on different grounds such as sand.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Did not like this trail, nothing special just a short little loop situated off of Seacrest Blvd. We rode our bikes here expecting something much more awe-inspiring, only to find out it was a short, beaten down trail.

Monday, September 05, 2016

Nice little hike

Monday, December 28, 2015

Paved walking is about 1/2 mile, however, sand trails abound.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

we saw turtles which was awesome! beautiful trail the property isn't too big so it's good for beginners!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Nice for a walk, saw a few turtles and beautiful plants.

Saturday, April 09, 2016