Cyber Weekend Sale 50% Off
Get Started
Learn more

Hardrock Ocala OHV Trail is a 1.7 mile loop trail located near Ocala, Florida that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for ohv/off road driving and is accessible year-round.

Length 1.7 mi Elevation gain 209 ft Route type Loop
Ohv / off road driving Forest Lake Wildlife Rocky
Description
Waypoints (0)

NOTE: This is a mostly power sports park.

Weather
UV Index
Daylight
Reviews (18)
Photos (4)
Recordings (10)
Completed (28)
Rudy torres
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarAugust 31, 2020
Off Road DrivingBugsFeeGreat!MuddyPrivate propertyRocky

Really fun took my ZR2 Colorado out to see what it can do Completely recommend going for the weekend...

Andy Haynes
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarAugust 7, 2020
Off Road DrivingGreat!MuddyRocky

Absolutely amazing experience! I highly recommend! Had a blast. There is a 30° incline and decline going up about 70 feet in the air that pretty much any vehicle can get over, however it does look intimidating. Give it a try!

Jasmine Aldana
Yellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarJune 29, 2020
Closed

FYI you guys there only open Saturday and Sunday only. it said on the internet they were open everyday. so I came on a Monday 6 hour drive from where I live...to find out I can't go and have fun. ugh! what a tease.

Dustin Priest
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarMay 23, 2020
Off Road DrivingRocky

I took my new trail boss out to see what it can do. Figured I’d start East, hardcore was rated as such. I definitely got my money’s worth. The truck was great, the park was challenging and had my heart pumping starting down some 30 degree declines. Got there late and a flat tire clogged the trail. Missed a good bit of the park. But not to worry I’ll be back for another run.

Cody Poe
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarAugust 24, 2019
HikingPrivate property

Description neglected to say it was a power sports park had the fishing poles and chair packed on the old dual sport...doh!

Florence Beck
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarJune 30, 2019
HikingMuddyOff trailRockyScramble

Took my Jeep out for the first time. Its $30 to drive but lots of fun. Got a little turned around... so glad I turned on the app to find my way back. Will go again.

Janelle Clark
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarMay 19, 2019
Hiking

I bought my TRD Pro 4runner yesterday. I’ve never been offroading but I saw that this trail was rated “easy” and figured it’d be good to get my feet wet. My feet are wet. They’re drowning.

Robert Johnston
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarAugust 26, 2018

had an awesome time scared my wife, but my jeep did everything I needed it to do.

Edward Garcia Rios
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarJuly 30, 2018

Great trail for new people on Off Roads... went with my Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4... lote of fun...

John Cole
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarMarch 17, 2018
Off Road Driving

This was my first off road experience. We had a great time. If this was easy though I can’t imagine difficult.

John Watson
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarJanuary 14, 2018

We loved it! It’s rated as an “easy” trail but I’m a little afraid of heights and some of the obstacles had me holding on for dear life. So much fun, definitely recommend and would do again.

Adriana Pinheiro Sabag
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarDecember 10, 2017

Very nice, we had so much fun!! The place is beautiful. Was our first time with the Jeep . They didn’t had a map, we were lost a little, but others Jeep Drivers was there to help. Will definitely come back again, more prepared.

Steve Frahm
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarDecember 8, 2017
Off Road Driving

It was our first real "off road" experience and we had a great time. We went on a Saturday and mostly all alone on the trail. The few others there were friendly. The trail offered many fun ups and downs that were plenty challenging enough for us beginners. There was one hill that was too much for us this time, but we will want to go down it on another trip. I highly recommend this place -- very fun.

Vanessa Menendez
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarApril 2, 2016
First to Review

took our jeeps, it was awesome. can't wait to go back

Florence Beck
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarAugust 10, 2019
View Florence's Recording
Munro Lolo CULLUM
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarMay 23, 2019
Sandra Hinton
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarApril 8, 2018
View Sandra's Recording
Kori Cox
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarMay 20, 2013
View Kori's Recording