Hardrock Ocala MTB Park

Hardrock Ocala MTB Park is a 1.7 mile loop trail located near Ocala, Florida and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and off road driving and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

Very nice, we had so much fun!! The place is beautiful. Was our first time with the Jeep . They didn’t had a map, we were lost a little, but others Jeep Drivers was there to help. Will definitely come back again, more prepared.

off road driving

It was our first real "off road" experience and we had a great time. We went on a Saturday and mostly all alone on the trail. The few others there were friendly. The trail offered many fun ups and downs that were plenty challenging enough for us beginners. There was one hill that was too much for us this time, but we will want to go down it on another trip. I highly recommend this place -- very fun.

off road driving

Took my wife and I here over the weekend with a handful of buddies and our Jeeps (Memorial Day 2017). Had a great time all in all, nicely divided trails for 4x4's, and motocross to ride on the same property. Lots of edge of your seat moments to be had, wether it be you doing the driving, or sitting on ground level watching your buddy pull off a really steep hill climb. Or, hell, even just hanging out near the front watching the motocross riders go nuts on the jumps.

But, if you do go and you're new to off roading, I highly recommend that you bring motion sickness meds. My wife said they were her saving grace while we were out there. Other than that, bring something to eat, a cooler with something to drink, and enjoy a lunch under the trees on the trails.

**And please, don't forget to clean up after yourselves. Don't ruin nature for the rest of us.**

off road driving

when today had a blast but better for short wheel base.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

took our jeeps, it was awesome. can't wait to go back

Monday, May 20, 2013