Hardrock Ocala MTB Park

Hardrock Ocala MTB Park is a 1.7 mile loop trail located near Ocala, Florida and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and off road driving and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

Took my wife and I here over the weekend with a handful of buddies and our Jeeps (Memorial Day 2017). Had a great time all in all, nicely divided trails for 4x4's, and motocross to ride on the same property. Lots of edge of your seat moments to be had, wether it be you doing the driving, or sitting on ground level watching your buddy pull off a really steep hill climb. Or, hell, even just hanging out near the front watching the motocross riders go nuts on the jumps.

But, if you do go and you're new to off roading, I highly recommend that you bring motion sickness meds. My wife said they were her saving grace while we were out there. Other than that, bring something to eat, a cooler with something to drink, and enjoy a lunch under the trees on the trails.

**And please, don't forget to clean up after yourselves. Don't ruin nature for the rest of us.**

off road driving

when today had a blast but better for short wheel base.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

took our jeeps, it was awesome. can't wait to go back

Monday, May 20, 2013