Graham Swamp Loop Trail is a 2.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Flagler Beach, Florida that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.9 miles Elevation Gain: 121 feet Route Type: Loop

Great trail for Florida. Marked well. We just hiked the hiking trail out and back and did not make a loop with the bike trails. Just wish it was longer. Saw green lizard and black snake. Hiked early and temp pretty good.

no much shade. and pay attention to signs or you will get stuck on an endless bike trail.

We walked this trail today. It was right after a hard, but fairly short rain. (~30 mins.) The trail was not flooded and not too muddy. Nice trail, will be doing it again for sure. Recovering from a broken hip, so the elevation changes were a little bit of a workout for me. Not too bad though.

Nice out and back hike, criss-crossing with a lot of mountain bike trails. Some decent elevation gain given that it’s Florida. Nice walk among the pines if you’re in this part of Florida.

It was an interesting out and back hike. There were frequent mountain bikers but they have a separate trail. It was a quiet walk but there were the bikes and a couple of other hikers there while I walked mid morning on a weekday which I liked because I was walking alone with only my small dogs.

I also started at the 2.2 mark. (Where the directions lead you) I somehow missed a turn on the trail and popped out by the roadway/sidewalk. So we just turned around and went back. Nice relaxing walk. Definitely not strenuous in my opinion. There are a bunch of random sea shells out here which is confusing to me. Even conch shells? I’m assuming they were put out here unless this area used to be underwater-which doesn’t seem right. I’m from Oklahoma so I honestly don’t know haha. Nice hike though! Edit- I asked a local and they said this area is a whole sand dune and used to be underwater. He said when they drudged the area up it lifted up some of the shells! The more ya know.

This is awesome! This trail pretty much beats all the others I’ve tried in the Daytona area... amazing elevation gain (for Florida) and it literally FELT like a trail. That feeling is hard to come by down here in FL. Definitely check this one out, I did the trail with the 2.2 Mile sign in the left corner when you pull into parking. I’ll definitely be back too. Check out my pictures!

This trail is actually located in palm Coast. The eastern trailhead is on Colbert lane. There is a second trail (western trailhead located on Old Kings Road) not connected but in the same graham swamp conservation area.

Love this trail. Close to 7.5 miles on the bike path.

Enjoyable workout with just enough grades to work the glutes. My first time on trail so I accidentally entered the biking trail entrance instead of the nearby walking trail. In some areas the trails intersect so have to keep lookout for bikes coming up on you. Nice and shady.

loved it

Friday, July 27, 2018

love this trail! easy access and well marked

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

This has been thr best trail I have ran in all of Florida! Easy to navigate. Mind the tree roots, and also the low branch around mile 2. End half of trail was mushy. There is a hiking trail that is an up and back cutting through the middle of the MTB that you could easily bail out. No mosquitos [midday] and I observed ZERO ticks, yay! FYI, my Strava clocked me in at 6.3 miles! Not the 5.2 that is listed on alltrails. Im sure not a big deal for a biker, but running it made a difference.

Sunday, April 08, 2018

Lots of Hard loose hills to climb, fast descents, not too dangerous

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Lots of fun not for beginner.

Monday, June 05, 2017

Good trail lots of technical climbs and decent,jumps,tight turns loose sand in spots but had a great time not for beginners

Sunday, April 02, 2017

Great trail. Not too sandy. Fun little downhills. A few hike a bikes. A couple laps took a couple hours. Good canopy cover throughout. Fun.

Saturday, January 20, 2018