Econ River Wilderness Area

Econ River Wilderness Area is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Oviedo, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail for all level of riders, with some great scenery and wildlife. For a 360 video of a portion of the trail, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDoUv27_BVg&feature=share

A beautiful trail to Hike. Parts of the trail were flooded after Hurricane Irma, but was still passable. We went during the middle of the day so we did not get to see much wildlife, but we were lucky enough to see a Red Tail Hawk, a 5' Alligator and a Pigmy Rattlesnake on the trail. Although there is limited parking at the Trail Head, the Trail seemed to be heavily traveled by other hikers. This trail is relatively close to my house so I will be going back to hike it again.

The trails were fairly well marked, and the route featured a lot of shade and beautiful oak trees. My only suggestion is not to hike this trail during rainy season, as we were not able to complete the loop due to the river covering the trail. We had to turn around and go back the way we had come.

beautiful trail, nice and shaded, goes to the river, great for dogs!

Enjoyable walk! Pretty flat, but nice area

Short, easy, flat

Perfect trail for a quick evening hike. I don't think I'd enjoy this trail in the middle of the day as it wasn't shaded most of the time.