Dunns Creek Blue Pond [CLOSED]

easyYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray Star(9)
Dunns Creek State Park

Dunns Creek Blue Pond is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pomona Park, Florida that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.4 miles Elevation Gain: 45 feet Route Type: Loop

closed

It has been reported this trail has a temporary closure due to COVID-19. Please see the park's website for up to date information.

You drive about 2 miles back to get to this trail. It’s a very beautiful road. And secluded. I will call list of Palmetto and Pine Trail there is no shade. It should be a nice trail in the winter time I believe. I never could find the yellow trail. But that’s OK. I’m usually not a fan of wind trails. I like the narrow Ones. But this was still very nice. Next time I will download an app so I can find where the yellow hiking trail is. So I left the park, made a right to go north on 17. 3/4 of a mile to the right I see another parking area for the same park. So mine was a pretty drive-in. But this other place

Brandi and I hiked 5 miles in the wooded red trail this morning! Fun, flat, sunny & shady! The walkway could use a mowing but other than that, it was peaceful and scenic!

Sat Jun 01 2019

Well maintained and marked trail. Beautiful pond and there’s always wildlife to see. Great trail.

Tue Jan 24 2017

This is an easy, flat trail, mostly sandy. Trail is well marked and well maintained

Sun Feb 18 2018