Croom Trail North Loop

Croom Trail North Loop is a 7.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nobleton, Florida that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Walked this trail with the family yesterday. Yellow blazes turned to orange early on so we followed those. Came out of the woods on Croom Rd. at the A-B crossing (6 miles East) instead of at the parking lot. Do yourself a favor and download the map, otherwise your 8 mile hike will turn into 15.

The trail is beautiful and dry(!). Not much wild life to see but the kids had a great time running down the hills. We'll definitely do the trail again, only with a downloaded map, since there is zero cell coverage.

Hiked the north loop last week. Not a ton of traffic through the week which is nice. The weather was perfect and the trail was beautiful.

I tried pieces of several trails. I walked on the bike trail, which really isnt allowed I found out later on. I just did a little piece of the South Trail North Trail, I think I prefer the Northtrail. There are definitely some slopes and you'll be going down and up. Very pretty I did see a deer!

Saturday, January 28, 2017