Cay Lake Trail

Cay Lake Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Orlando, Florida that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Short loop rail around man made retention ponds in a gated community. Most of the trail is paved sidewalk but part of it is just grass.

Great walk for me and my roommates dog!! Pretty little view although it does not go fully in a circle there is a dead end and then you come back. Great fresh air, Ongoin construction

trail blocked due to construction.

Monday, December 19, 2016

It is a well paved trail for easy to moderate hikers. I went on a cool morning and enjoyed myself I would not recommend it during a hot day for there is little to no shade. The views are kind of bland but not altogether terrible. I did see plenty of water birds including an osprey and even a gator.

Sunday, November 06, 2016

IMO this is a great little trail. The majority of it is asphalt, but there is a small section that is dirt / grass. It's very quiet for being behind an apartment complex and there is usually always someone on the trail, either walking or jogging. I photograph as a hobby so I was pleasantly surprised at the abundance of birds along this trail, which is why this trail is a favorite of mine.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Not a bad little trail. Right behind Vista Cay resorts so it's used rather frequently. Do need to watch out for petrified dog poop though.

Sunday, March 18, 2012