Carter Road Trail

Carter Road Trail is a 6.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lakeland, Florida that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

We had a great 8mile run through the trails.. they have green, yellow and red trails red being most challenging ... we liked all of the bridges and obstacles and narrow trails ..great workout! Their were a few bikes but were considerate of runners! We are going back tomorrow love it! When you first start out you feel like is this it and it quickly gets fun fast!

Awesome mountain bike trail but not really good for foot traffic because it can be dangerous with bikes coming out of nowhere.

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Great for hiking or trail running, give the bikes the right of way.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

This was my first time on a mountain bike trail, it was spectacular, great views, plenty of shade. The only problem I had was somehow getting off the beginner trail and on to the advanced trail, that didn't work out to well for me but overall I had a great time! Will definitely be back.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Trails are good, I like to get a work out in durning the week when the trails are not busy. Some areas are washed out but not bad. Ridge riders do a great job maintaining and building trails. Keep improving, great option for riding when I don't want to go to boyette or Alafia.

Friday, November 06, 2015

It was my first time riding these trails, and I tried to get to get to every single section, but I'm not sure if I did. Overall, the trails are pretty well marked and fun to ride. The fingers offshoots are challenging but I enjoyed them very much. I will definitely return to ride these trails again.

Monday, November 02, 2015

Friday, June 26, 2015

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Monday, September 23, 2013

Never seen any trash. Great riding from beginner to advance. I give it five stars!!!!!