Brooker Creek Preserve Loop Trail

Brooker Creek Preserve Loop Trail is a 5.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tarpon Springs, Florida that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding and is accessible year-round.

My favorite trail and this area! There's plenty of offshoots from the main trail to explore. Lots of people walk their dogs here - my dog loves it too!

Typical Florida scrub trail. Not too much was happening when I went through. Try early morning to see any birds or etc. The trail is very wide and can be watery during rainy seasons.

Beautiful trail!

A beautiful hike!!!

I practice load adjusting my pack, and start training my legs and ankles for trailing here. Be forewarned the back part of the loop may have pockets of knee deep water during the rainy season, and soft mud in places. All said though this a great trail walking experience. Loved every minute of it and there are some of the best, most animal knowledgeable guides I have seen.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Lots of wide trails.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

The area I was in was nice but I wish the trails for hikers was longer. The long trail is a horses trail and not for hikers. If you are doing anything besides horseback riding then you will get a ticket and from what I understand it's an $80 ticket for anything besides horseback riding on that trail

Friday, July 22, 2016