Belleview-Santos Trailhead

Belleview-Santos Trailhead is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ocala, Florida and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

bridge out

old growth

Beautiful day. There were other people hiking, which is always nice. I took to Florida trail for the most part; it’s super Well marked. I did walk on the bunny trail which is part of a bike trail does pretty good too. There are bugs. But no mosquitoes. And spiderwebs

wonderful paved multi use trail!

Great ride. Very clean.

Beautiful weather. Ended up at dusk. I hiked the bike trails. They are steep areas in some parts I wish I brought my trekking poles

Went mountain biking and it was a lot of fun. The yellow routes were a little too easy and the blues were definitely doable and the most fun. Good for family time or just hanging with some friends.

Post Irma 10 days First off, the mosquitoes are really bad. So make sure you bring some deet. If you're hiking you'll probably need to stick to the bike trails, they are pretty much clear. The Florida trail is not. Interesting post Irma Walk. Huge. I mean huge trees are down. Pretty amazing walk.

trail=excellent
day=HOT

I just wanted to keep going and going. Gorgeous!

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Love Santos! The best mountain biking trail around!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Great day riding with my son! Clearly defined and well maintained trails for beginner level riders. Can't wait to go back and try more advanced trails!

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Pity the walking trail was not a loop like the biking trail.

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Thursday, January 19, 2017

nice hike not difficult at all. I wish it was a longer trail :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

love this hiking trail but wish the walking was loop....

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Had a lot of fun taking the bike or here today. Trails were well maintained and had different skill levels available. Being a beginner to mountain biking, i stayed mainly on Pine Tree, which have me plenty of exercise!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Great but damn was it hottttt!!! No air movement through the trails

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Nice trail. This extends out much further if you are up for a multi day hike.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

fun trail

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Love this trail but have to say the hiking trail is not a loop just the bike trail but with that said its still one of my favorites it's very well kept I walk it at least once a week

Monday, November 23, 2015

awesome trails. Had a blast.

Friday, July 03, 2015

Just awesome and had a lot of fun with my family

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Love this trail. Great biking and hiking trails Good for all levels. Highly recommend it. If hiking you will see interesting wildlife, if biking trails are nicely kept and nice shade while riding.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

impressive! great job, variety. we need more like this.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Amazing.... Trails all well marked, something for everyone! From yellows to double black diamond.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I know all the trails are awesome! I reccomend these trails to everyone

Monday, November 05, 2012

Just got back from Santos and it was my first time riding it. Really great trails...from beginner to advanced riders. I rode the Santos section and some of Vortex which was really nice. Got lost at one point and I forgot the map to help me out....well just kept riding and found the way back.
Will definitely come and ride again in cooler weather.

Great job OMBA.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Some of the best mountain biking in Florida. OMBA does a great job. The only comparably awesome trails around are run by SWAMP club in Tampa.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

This place has something for everyone. It's well maintained, and keeps you coming back. The OMBA keeps making new trails too. definitely go and check it out, no matter what your skill level .

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Great ride... Loved the trails... Will be going back to ride the rest...

Monday, July 09, 2012

Just had the best time today first time out here lots of fun fast trails well kept two thumbs up for the OMBA great job there is something for everyone will be hitting this place again !!!!!