Amelia Earhart Park Trail

Amelia Earhart Park Trail is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hialeah, Florida that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

bridge out

old growth

The kids had a blast and I almost had an MI lmao
We started out on the beginners trail but it just continues on to the intermediate trails. All other beginners trails were closed off so we had no choice but to continue on the intermediate. Still tons of fun

wow , amazing!!!!!

the best trial yet

incredible! high recommended

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A lot to do here. nice trails, playgrounds, water skiing , kayaking , picnic areas etc... . large park.

Monday, June 06, 2016

Challenging

Monday, May 30, 2016

Dogs are only allowed in the Bark Park. An enclosed area. Not allowed on trails. This seems to be a trend at South Florida parks. Very disappointing!!!

Friday, March 11, 2016

Good hills and nice drops.

Monday, June 22, 2015

So much fun!! I can't wait to go back.
We stuck to the easy trails and it flowed nicely.

Thursday, May 08, 2014

This is the first park whereas I started on my mountain biking experience. It's a good place to start off for beginners.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Like riding a water slide, the flow is fast and fun. There aren't too many technical sections but lots of fun drops and climbs in the back.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fun for beginner-advance biking, picnics by the lake, and spending time with family& pets(dog friendly).

Friday, November 01, 2013

Excellent place to go for a mountain bike ride, especially if you like a smoother and faster ride than some of the other parks in the area.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

About my last review: I might have confused free entrance after 6 at Virginia Key instead, my bad! Lol, can't remember now if Amelia is also free after 6... Haven't been there in over a month :(

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Great park for beginners and if you are already fast but want to become faster. Take no water no camelback and start lapping it until you faint!! Lol. Jk, do take some water always. I like Amelia cause its always packed and its a nice place to interact with other riders. The more you hit it the easier it gets if course, but its always fun. I can't give any of our local parks less than 5 stars because a lot of good ppl put lots of efforts in up keeping these trails and giving the rest of us the chance of having some genuine fun and good workouts! 5 stars!

Side note: the park has free admittance after 6pm ;-P

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Great park! That are always adding parts! In February 2013 they added a crazy drop out of the rear of an 18 wheeler!!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Great trails and lots of fun. I just started Mtbing and this was everything I was looking for!!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Very smooth trails that flow well. Pretty good park to start dirt and MB. I will name the trail as a cross country type of trail.

I did not have the opportunity to ride the black and red trails but should be very nice since the green and blue were super fun