Alderman's Ford Park Trail

Alderman's Ford Park Trail is a 1.9 mile loop trail located near Lithia, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

great park/trails for jogging! loved the absolute beaty of the nature views and wildlife. went this morning for the firat time and it was a great and peaceful experience. definilty recommend this park

My husband and I have been here several times. Sometimes we walk, sometimes we ride our bikes. Bikes are only allowed on the paved trail. For hikers there are several off-road trails branching off the main path which provides different experiences and difficulty levels. One of our favorite places.

Easy circular walk on tarmac path. Some great boardwalk areas. Very enjoyable!

Monday, October 24, 2016

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

We love this trail!! It's beautiful, well kept and clean. There plenty of restroom stops and places to picnic. Also a place for kids to play :-)
Two $$ to park

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Good walk for kids I bring my 4 year old we always have fun

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Not really for adventure seekers. Paved or Boardwalk trail. Nice if you are a novice or older.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Great paved trail with bathroom stops!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016