Alderman's Ford Park Trail

Alderman's Ford Park Trail is a 1.9 mile loop trail located near Lithia, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

My husband and I have been here several times. Sometimes we walk, sometimes we ride our bikes. Bikes are only allowed on the paved trail. For hikers there are several off-road trails branching off the main path which provides different experiences and difficulty levels. One of our favorite places.

Easy circular walk on tarmac path. Some great boardwalk areas. Very enjoyable!

We love this trail!! It's beautiful, well kept and clean. There plenty of restroom stops and places to picnic. Also a place for kids to play :-)
Two $$ to park

Good walk for kids I bring my 4 year old we always have fun

Not really for adventure seekers. Paved or Boardwalk trail. Nice if you are a novice or older.

Great paved trail with bathroom stops!

Nice paved trail

nice facility all around. paved walking/biking trail, more rugged offshoot trails, very nice exercise stations at intervals, picnic pavilions, canoe launch, and more. if you are looking for a good way to spend a few hours, check it out.

Good walking. All paved if you want that and some trails in the sand. Not many animals seen but a great wilderness while walking.