Tybout Tract Trail

Tybout Tract Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Townsend, Delaware that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Nice, clean and peaceful.

This trail was quite popular for good reason. Sun coming through the pines was breath taking. I made a note of the private camp sites. Beware! Port a Johns are a distance and water even further. Backpacking with a car! Sounds good to me. Longer trail and tent on list for the future. Bottom line, worth the drive from Wilmington!

nice easy trail!! very peaceful and beautiful

It was a nice walk in the woods - well kept. Dog loved it. Quick and easy

This is an easy hike and takes about 45 minutes. It is flat and closed off during hunting season. dog and horse friendly. camp sites in the area also.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Fun quick hike. Dog friendly and easy

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Love this trail! Planning a camping trip for the summer

Saturday, March 12, 2016

This was a pleasant trail, even though it was January.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

We did this on a nice day in January after running out of trails in Bombay Hook..

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Easy going trail. Very flat, dirt trail. Nice for family.

Thursday, July 02, 2015

This past June, my dog and I did the Blue Trail in a little over an hour, nice short hike.

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Visited this trail beginning of April. Very short and flat trail...probably good for running. I did a bike ride through the trail and got lost for a while. I had to use the GPS off my phone to find the main road and there was barely any reception. Make sure you bug spray, there are many ticks there.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I brought my dog with me and it was fun. Very easy trail. There are two, the yellow (2.5 mi) and the blue (4.7 mi). We did the blue in less than 3 hours.

Monday, March 27, 2017