Seahawk Nature Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ocean View, Delaware that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.
Quiet, short trail with abundant wildlife. My track said I walked 2.34 miles total, which is out and back on the same trail.
There were a few things that you should know:
1. Wear bug repellant (even on this cool, gray, November day, the bugs were biting a LOT)
2. Go at low tide (part of the trail was under water and I had to jump a 3 foot wide dike to get across)
3. Wear shoes for squishy ground (my sneakers got sloppy)
1. The trail is lined with tons of Osprey and a variety of small birds. If you enjoy birding, this is a good trail for you.
2. There are unparalleled views of the Rehoboth Bay ... truly beautiful.
3. The wooded trails winds through bogs and marsh grass (I imagine ticks are a real problem in season) and is very pretty.