Lenape Loop South, Middle Run Natural Area

Lenape Loop South, Middle Run Natural Area is a 4.4 mile loop trail located near Newark, Delaware and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Love this trail. Did anyone else notice the old building near the trail? I think it might be an old root cellar? It's near where that "seat" is carved out of a tree before the long wooded bridge

Love white clay! Some of the best mountain biking around!

It was a nice trail, looks like it's better for biking than hiking since that's what most people were doing. But, WARNING! Our group of four found a ridiculous amout of ticks on ourself after this hike! There is a portion where you walk through a field with tall grass so I assume thats where they are but it was really bad when we started picking them off our clothes (at least 10 between us).

I go here almost every day with my dog. I backpacked some mountains in Olymic national park and did this trail everyday before really was great to get me into shape! Wonderful spot!!!

Nice trail.

Really Nicely kept- lots of bridges and biking structures. Be careful with bringing a dog because the bikers go very fast on these trails! DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOG OFF ITS LEASH! not too much scenery