Lenape Loop South, Middle Run Natural Area

Lenape Loop South, Middle Run Natural Area is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Newark, Delaware that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Not super scenic for hikers, but great trail for mountain bikers

Nice trail, well marked. No vistas, no real views. Not much hill climbing. Lovely hike for a hot day because its almost all covered, but take bug spray!

Love this trail. Did anyone else notice the old building near the trail? I think it might be an old root cellar? It's near where that "seat" is carved out of a tree before the long wooded bridge

Love white clay! Some of the best mountain biking around!

It was a nice trail, looks like it's better for biking than hiking since that's what most people were doing. But, WARNING! Our group of four found a ridiculous amout of ticks on ourself after this hike! There is a portion where you walk through a field with tall grass so I assume thats where they are but it was really bad when we started picking them off our clothes (at least 10 between us).

I go here almost every day with my dog. I backpacked some mountains in Olymic national park and did this trail everyday before really was great to get me into shape! Wonderful spot!!!

Nice trail.