Learn more

Beaver Valley Loop is a 5.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Wilmington, Delaware that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 5.3 miles Elevation Gain: 698 feet Route Type: Loop

Beautiful trail that weaves it’s way through trees and fields. Plenty of good climbs for beginners willing to learn and work hard. Did this with my 10y/o daughter.

private property

I added to this trail and now it's a solid 4.5, lots and lots of corn fields,and very hilly.

private property

Nice trail not sure if you wanna call it a hiking trail more of a horse trail,Mountain biking but it's still a nice trail. lots and lots of corn fields I do love all the hills on this Trail

Great trail that showcases northern Delaware’s gentle, rolling hills. The trail isn’t marked and there are many side paths and intersecting trails—I’ve hiked it a few times and still need to rely on the app to stay on course. It’s especially a great alternative to the more crowded areas by the river.

Super tricky because it intersects with a ton of other trails. Fork, tridents, and some round-abouts. Muddy off and on and some unshaded field walking. Didn’t encounter many folks on the trail itself but there were a ton when it intersected with the roadway. Planning on going back and hoping it will go a little more smoothly now I know my way around. Definitely not a bad trail.

Somehow got off the trail but found my way back; wouldn't want to do this on a really hot and sunny day, as much of the first mile is open fields and you are exposed to the elements. Next time I will try completeing the whole loop.

Just recently started and got into hiking for a little while now and this was hands down my favorite trail. It is overgrown, but the scenery is phenomenal and it was moderate intensity. Mostly dirt and gravel but some rocky areas as well. Went off trail for a bit into the creek with my two pups to cool off and enjoy some splashing around.

Not too crowded, very peaceful

nice walking home. things to see different elevations lots of creek crossing on 4ocks. alot of easy trails. no.tril markings gs

Great for hills. Beautiful views. Some mud, but we were outside!!!

Moderate trail with some good views of the rolling hills. The main loop was a little crowded for my taste, but then again it was a beautiful Sunday around 55 degrees. Once I made it back to the out and back section it totally cleared out. Took about 1 1/2 hours to complete.

recorded Beaver Valley

Great trail. Beautiful day. Well marked.

Magnificent this time of year, fell down on some loose earth and rock. Fractured my fibula and crawled last half mile back to my car.

Sun Jun 23 2019

Great trail... nice mix of hills and flat stretches. I would be cautious after major rain as it will be muddy.