Kent Falls Red and Yellow Loop Trail

Kent Falls Red and Yellow Loop Trail is a 0.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kent, Connecticut that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very easy walk/hike up and around Kent Falls. Super kid friendly with plenty of amazing views. Probably the nicest and largest water falls in Connecticut. Kent Falls State Park is located in Kent, CT.

Beautiful falls. Perfect for a stroll with the family to just sit and relax.

nice day out with the family. Easy enough to have my wife and 2 year old son with me, sometimes on my shoulder and other times on my back in his baby carrier. beautiful views, nice picnic and play area also. great also for a quick solo walk. choose when you come to avoid paying for parking. We paid nothing for parking today. perhaps because it was October or mid week.

This trail was awesome. Super short, but so enjoyable! The falls are gorgeous!

Nice place. Very clean. Gave a 3 star rating because it cost $9 to park your vehicle. I arrived to the park with three other friends we were on motorcycles, had to pay $9 per bike to park, so it was a total of $36 for us to park 4 motorcycles in one parking spot. We didn’t let the parking fee ruin our day, still had a great time, just will not be returning to Kent falls anytime soon.

Great for picnics, getting your feet wet, and a quick hike. Can get crowded, but much less during the week. The falls are quite beautiful, great place for families. (we went on a week day and parked for free)

Short and sweet. If you have bad knees (like me) and have trouble going up stairs I would take Advil first!! lol Take your time and don't get discouraged. definately worth the walk. lots of large steps but there is a hand rail if you need it! gorgeous views!