Haley Farm Loop is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Groton, Connecticut that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as moderate and offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.7 miles Elevation Gain: 193 feet Route Type: Loop

historic site

beautiful. took the bridge to bluff point after wandering around. nice and easy trails but no markings. absolutely beautiful

recorded Haley Farm Loop

flooded

Trail is easy to follow and good for walking the dog. You can add on Bluff Point by crossing over the bridge over the railroad and extending the trail.

Enjoyed the trails in the woods, but the grass loop portion had way too much dog poop to maneuver around.

Trails were nice very quiet and I saw no one (probably because I was racing the sunset as well) trail markers aren’t really good I got lost a few times on what I thought was the trail. Thank goodness for this app or else I would still be in the woods. Would come again during the day when I have more daylight to explore

Not marked well at all, to the point where my friends and I just kind of did our own thing for 2 1/2 miles.

This was a good trail with some minor bugs that were flying around my head but were not biting. There was also a couple places that were a little muddy but nothing that was so large that it was impossible to walk around. My lab absolutely loved this walk and we will definitely be back again!

Shielded from the sun, minimal bugs pestering you. Highly enjoyable hike. Wish it was marked better.

Sun May 26 2019

Great fairly flat loop. Nice views of the cove. Lots of birds singing. Good for dog walking, biking, or taking the family for a hike! Many of the trails are nice and wide through open fields. Careful though, trails are unmarked and there are several spurs created by mountain bikers.

Sat May 11 2019

Loved it.

Thu Apr 25 2019

Fun trail!!

Fri Feb 01 2019

Since the trail system is used by many mountain bikers if you like to walk mini super highways thru the woods then it's a decent place to be. I prefer small wooded paths that are close and tight to the woods and with some challenging climbs and descents.