Greenwich Audubon Center Trail

Greenwich Audubon Center Trail is a 2.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Greenwich, Connecticut that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and cross country skiing and is best used from April until November.

Beautiful nature preserve. Hikes aren’t too strenuous. The trail map I was given wasn’t really a trail map so I had to explore for about a half an hour before I found the real trails (lots of smaller trails for kids right behind the center). Once I did, I was very pleased with the scenery and the level of difficulty.

Easy walk, various loops leading around the grounds, from lake to forest to field. overall, rather quiet with almost no people on the trail at all (went at 2pm on a Saturday). $6 per adult at the time of writing this.

I went their in kindergarten as a field trip

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Monday, November 14, 2016

Easy stroll. Great birding. Huge tulip trees.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Monday, August 24, 2015

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Great trail, well marked. Beautiful flowers and wildlife in the Spring.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Trail goes through several areas-woods, open areas, swap streams. Trails very well marked. Its free to Audubon members, 3/5 for others. There is a trail map on the about us section of the website with directions.