Copp park

Copp park is a 2.3 mile loop trail located near Groton, Connecticut. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking.

Decent sized park with wooded walking trails. We went off on one of the unmarked paths near the water which was nice. Pretty flat over all. Good for a short run or walk and easily accesable.

Very nice large dog park with small dog park fenced in right next to it. Nice, wide trails in the woods surrounding the dog parks. Lots of flora and fauna to see. Went in early spring and it was a bit too muddy for me but am looking forward to going in the summer when it is a bit more dried up. Beautiful otherwise.

Yellow trail was great for a jogging stroller for the most part! There was a section that was too wet and muddy for me to maneuver the three wheeled jogger through safely so we just turned around although if I had someone to help me carry it over it would've been easy peasy - can't wait to see the trail midsummer!

Nice area they have fenced off for the dog park. Took the yellow trail, nice walk.

Great place to get the dog out and burn off some energy. Nice big dog park with a large and small dog areas. There's a nice well marked loop that's great for everyone...a bit bumpy with the stroller; though passable with a BOB. If you're feeling adventurous there are some off shoots that are less well maintained but fun.

Yellow trail was nice 30min walk. Has anyone done the blue/red trail.

Nice trails, cool dog park, eerie in winter

Great light day trail, kid friendly, dog park as well

Easy and fun for all ages, beautiful foliage and old rock walls.

Very dog friendly walked the whole trail with my dog off leash and didn't see a soul. The yellow trail is very easy to follow and well marked it's about 1.5 miles around. Wasn't enough for my pup and me so we went on to the green trail which wasn't well marked and very skinny trails with a lot of brush. Very steep hills to climb compared to the yellow trail it was moderate hiking. Eagle claw ledge was worth getting lost to see but dangerous for dogs. Only time I used my leash. Got so lost had to back track the way we came in. Not marked well at all. I do look forward to going back and exploring. All in All great experience