Chauncey Peak Trail

Chauncey Peak Trail is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Meriden, Connecticut that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and snowshoeing and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

20 minutes ago

I did the blue trail I started near the lake not the water fall, from blue trail I did the red and back to the blue! It was great trail elevation went up and down! Great cardio, great views

Awesome views!!

I love Chauncey peak! My friend and I took the blue trail straight to the peak and the view was spectacular. We wandered around on top of the mountain to see the views from each side, and all of them were beautiful. Definitely recommend - great day trip. I'm looking forward to doing the entire blue trail loop around the reservoir next time.

Absolutely beautiful area. We decided to take the blue trail which starts off walking along the lake and then you start cutting through more of a woodsy scenery uphill. The blue trail has a breathtaking view at the top. It looked like rain so we turned around after the viewpoint but I would definitely go back. There's a parking lot so you don't have to park on a side street which is nice. Great day for a family outing.

the trail up the mountain was great. wonderful views. didnt enjoy the descend down