Chapin, Chiquita, Ypsilon is a 8.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Estes Park, Colorado that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until September.

I used the AllTrails app to guide me, it was quite helpful. Great panoramic views throughout the hike.

Great trail! some route finding required. moderate traffic.

A really cool hike with wonderful views. It's not an easy hike so be prepared to work! From the trailhead it's straight up...no warm up!

You access this trail by going up about 8 miles on Old Fall River Road. It's hard to miss the trailhead if you're looking for the standard RMNP trailhead marker/board.

Some additional notes:
-Per GAIA GPS App: 8.28 miles, 2919' ascent, 4:39 hours (26 minutes stoppage time)
-Had a tough start so I didn't hit the trail until 7am... only three other cars at that time but no parking left when I returned (around noon)
-I summited Ypsilon with five others around 930am and saw probably 20 others on descent
-The path up Ypsilon is (kinda) marked with cairns but they're not great
-The Chiquita Moubtain Bypass trail is rarely marked...I was glad to have GPS for my descent to stay somewhere near the intended trail
-My GPS track: https://www.gaiagps.com/public/WVXW9aBjqS5I9mQst1j0Jdkf