Womens Forest Trail 375

Womens Forest Trail 375 is a 5.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Divide, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 5.1 miles Elevation Gain: 324 feet Route Type: Loop

Quiet mountain trail. Free roam cattle in the summer. Elk roam. Very private. Great views of Pikes Peak.

Only the road is depicted on the map, but we were directed left to a narrow trail immediately by a pleasant woman with two dogs. That took us on a meadow trail that eventually intersected the road; there were tons of short wildflowers. We walked the fence line above the road for a while, then spotted a trail on the left just beyond two big rocks and the sign that say no DMV access. This trail started with a log bridge and led us up through Aspen groves and a property boundary. We descended and eventually back to the meadow trail we started on. We encountered one bull.

Very easy, low-key trail. Extremely well maintained and very pretty views of meadows and rolling foothills. There are a lot of wildflowers in the summer. Just a heads up that you have to go through some cattle gates to get through the trails, which is no big deal just be aware. Great trail overall for an easy morning walk. However, it was a clear day and I couldn't see Pikes Peak at all.

Nice gently hilly forest walk, with some open meadows along the way. Will be beautiful in fall, for aspen colors.

We can’t wait to do this in autumn. So many Aspens! Lots of path options so have an idea of where you would like to head and for how long do you do not get on a bigger loop.

quiet and close to my home. not crowded with many options for a quick stroll or a moderate hike

Great quiet trail. Although if you’re hiking for the view it’s weather permitting.

There may not be a ton of drop dead views or challenging hikes but this place offers miles of easy hiking. You can see Pikes Peak and other mountains (further back on the property) The aspen groves mixed in with the pine are gorgeous. Great for fall foliage pics and in winter this place will be awesome for snow shoeing. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Great trails to hike. Very safe.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

The trail wound through beautiful Aspen groves and Meadows of wild flowers. At one point we took a wrong turn and got lost, but found d the right trail again pretty quickly. We will definitely be back!

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Very pretty scenery, smell of pine! Easy trail hike, but difficult to navigate as many offshoots, unless you have the app or compass.

Friday, June 22, 2018

Beautiful views! Very family friendly!

Saturday, June 09, 2018

I really like this trail system for a quick bike ride. Scenic, not populated, close to home and several options to jazz up the ride.

Friday, June 01, 2018

Beautiful meandering hike through meadows and pastures. The trail is a bit confusing at times, bit the app helped keep us on track. The view of Pikes Peak is spectacular and the trees are lovely.

Monday, May 07, 2018

Very pretty hike. Evelyn Rodriguez you can have your dogs off leash.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

I really enjoyed walking with my husband.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

my favorite morning hike

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

great for everyone did 5 miles on horseback very safe

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

does anyone know if dogs can be off leash??

Monday, March 20, 2017

Nice easy trail, but partially closed off so couldn't make the loop.

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Lovely, fairly easy, gem of a trail! Open and easy to navigate, even in the snowy months, this trail was a wonderful option for us to bring the pups and new baby along. Plenty of pines, aspens, and rolling fields to enjoy. We're grateful for the use of this trail close to home!

Monday, January 30, 2017

It was a great quicker day hike trail. Most dogs were off leash and it was widely accepted. The trail is nice and wide so it's a good spot for more social hiking. The description says it's about 6 miles of a loop, but my devices only clocked me in at about 3 miles but I must have missed a turn to do the full loop.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Nice easy trail, wide and easy footing. North side of loop becomes a bit confusing to navigate as many more unmapped trails come up next to this loop. Nice outing

Monday, September 05, 2016

This is great place for very gentle stroll. Mostly flat with several distances that can be followed, making it anywhere from about 1.5 miles to 6 miles for the full loop. Nice and quit, no ATVs. People frequently do bring horses to the area. Also a good place to snowshoe in winter.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Super quiet trail - didn't run into any other people the whole time. Plentiful bluebirds and great Aspen views in the fall.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Good hike for all levels. Some areas are marshy right now.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Don't be deceived by the first mile in either direction of this great loop course--the snow can get deep on the northern half and we spent too much time post-holing when we should've been wearing snowshoes and gaiters. Still, it was a great hike in perfect weather conditions (28F, no wind, partly cloudy) and we only saw one other hiker in over 3 hours. We'll definitely be back to do this in snowshoes or in the summer for an easy loop in a beautiful area.

Friday, June 19, 2015

I was shocked the trail was like a road. So I went off the beaten path and had way more fun. Climbed up and down gullies and took some awesome pictures. I would bring my dogs if I was going to hike the actual trail next time!!!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

This is my new go-to trail for a nice easy hike. I went in the fall with the changing leaves and the views were breathtaking, plenty of aspens and trails with fallen leaves providing that wonderful crunching sound! There was a herd of cattle roaming around, several horses and numerous hawks gliding and squawking overhead. I defiantly look forward to getting out to this trail again.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

This is a good walking trail. We used to take our kids on this when they were in the jogging stroller. Easy, well marked trails are nice for walking or running. Most of the trails are through aspen groves and meadows.