Womens Forest Trail 375

Womens Forest Trail 375 is a 5.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Divide, Colorado that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Quiet mountain trail. Free roam cattle in the summer. Elk roam. Very private. Great views of Pikes Peak.

Nice easy trail, but partially closed off so couldn't make the loop.

Lovely, fairly easy, gem of a trail! Open and easy to navigate, even in the snowy months, this trail was a wonderful option for us to bring the pups and new baby along. Plenty of pines, aspens, and rolling fields to enjoy. We're grateful for the use of this trail close to home!

It was a great quicker day hike trail. Most dogs were off leash and it was widely accepted. The trail is nice and wide so it's a good spot for more social hiking. The description says it's about 6 miles of a loop, but my devices only clocked me in at about 3 miles but I must have missed a turn to do the full loop.

Nice easy trail, wide and easy footing. North side of loop becomes a bit confusing to navigate as many more unmapped trails come up next to this loop. Nice outing

This is great place for very gentle stroll. Mostly flat with several distances that can be followed, making it anywhere from about 1.5 miles to 6 miles for the full loop. Nice and quit, no ATVs. People frequently do bring horses to the area. Also a good place to snowshoe in winter.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Super quiet trail - didn't run into any other people the whole time. Plentiful bluebirds and great Aspen views in the fall.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Good hike for all levels. Some areas are marshy right now.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Don't be deceived by the first mile in either direction of this great loop course--the snow can get deep on the northern half and we spent too much time post-holing when we should've been wearing snowshoes and gaiters. Still, it was a great hike in perfect weather conditions (28F, no wind, partly cloudy) and we only saw one other hiker in over 3 hours. We'll definitely be back to do this in snowshoes or in the summer for an easy loop in a beautiful area.

Friday, June 19, 2015

I was shocked the trail was like a road. So I went off the beaten path and had way more fun. Climbed up and down gullies and took some awesome pictures. I would bring my dogs if I was going to hike the actual trail next time!!!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday, September 27, 2014

This is my new go-to trail for a nice easy hike. I went in the fall with the changing leaves and the views were breathtaking, plenty of aspens and trails with fallen leaves providing that wonderful crunching sound! There was a herd of cattle roaming around, several horses and numerous hawks gliding and squawking overhead. I defiantly look forward to getting out to this trail again.

Sunday, September 07, 2014

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

This is a good walking trail. We used to take our kids on this when they were in the jogging stroller. Easy, well marked trails are nice for walking or running. Most of the trails are through aspen groves and meadows.

Friday, May 02, 2014

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Really easy hike....not a ton of people and lots of aspen....gorgeous color in the fall!

Friday, June 07, 2013

The start pin showing on the maps here is incorrect. The start sign "Memorial Forest" is actually on the north side of CR 511.(approx 50 yards east of the entrance to "Lodge at Elk Valley" opposite side of road)
This is a very moderate walking/running trail that also serves as forest access roads. Appropriate for all levels. Wide and mild enough for even wheelchair bound or jogging strollers. A few gently rolling ups and downs, but mostly level. The forest is beautiful and full of aspens and birdsong. Cattle roam free here, so close the gates and enjoy their occasional boisterous calling. If you stay to the left on the main road going in, you will come to a crossroads with another green gate. to the left is 375B which is a dead end. Continuing thru the gate is a loop that comes around to hook into 375A which is the trail to the right. A little ways down 375A is another faint trail that can hook into the main one not too far from the trail head. So there's a couple options for how you loop it. Distances don't seem to vary that much although I haven't measured it. Stays fairly clear and usable year round.

Saturday, June 16, 2012