Ok... First of all- My phone died after 12 mile mark and I was upset!! But I am glad I made it back to the parking lot since I went off trail 2x since I was not looking at the map sometime.

Second of all- It was nothing but muddy trails (60% of the trails were covered with mud!!) even 10 days past after the last snow and it has been warm days(Today was 57F). If you enjoy mud run/hike, do it! But if you don't want your awesome shoes to get filthy, don't do it! If it was not muddy, I was probably able to finish this trail before my phone died. :(

Third of all- When I went off the map, I didn't realize for about 10 minutes. Then I tried to go back to follow the map since my phone was dying and didn't want to go off the map, I had to go though a "closed" trail (didn't have a sign but had logs to block the trail, it seems) and once I started walking towards the map, the snow was getting deeper and deeper and I basically had to follow the map to make sure where I was going. Once my battery life showed 20%, I started to panic because I didn't see no human footsteps but some kind of large animal's. I ran as fast as I could, but since the snow was deep and didn't know where I was going, I almost started to think if my life is in danger. Then, I saw the "closed sign" and realized that this particular part of the trail was closed for the season.

Please make sure to follow the map or know which way to go, have enough snack and water and save your phone battery life until you're sure where your car is parked! Whew. It was such an adventurous hike(unexpected) though!