White Ranch Loop

White Ranch Loop is a 4.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Golden, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

STAY AWAY. The trail is great, it is a moderate trail and well groomed. Don't get turned around or your hike could become very difficult and long. The reason for the 1 star rating are the people. A ridiculous amount of mountain bikers with no manners, by my experience today mountain biking should be outlawed. I took my little dog on a nice pleasant walk, or it was supposed to be. More than once I had to rip my dog from the path so he was not run over by a mountain biker that was riding down the hill with absolutely no control. Also none of the 4 dozen mountain bikers I encountered today gave any warning they were sneaking up behind you. This is a very dangerous walk due to the traffic, again STAY AWAY.

Love the views of some HUGE houses - makes me appreciate how little I need by comparison. Some other great views, too.

Great trail, but there were a lot of bikers when I went early in the morning. Super easy hike though!