Watershed North Trail

Watershed North Trail is a 5.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Evergreen, Colorado that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Note: Trail is CLOSED during the winter months. No dogs allowed in the water.

Easy and beautiful but it was a longer hike than I anticipated. We went on a Thursday and only saw one jogger and a woman with about 7 dogs (most were off leash). We had our dogs too but didn't really appreciate that her group was running free.
There were a few uphill stretches which had me huffing and puffing but it was my first hike of the summer after a 2 month illness so I wasn't really in shape.
Totally worth it! We are definitely planning to go again.
Ps. Take a lot of water. The dogs drank a lot too!

Pretty close to the city which is a good thing. Average hike with decent views. It's also not very crowded which is good

Be careful at the trailhead as the starting point is listed here off chase drive but you will want to go down pat creek road to access the trail. The hike itself was nice but the residents in the area were extremely unpleasant

Nice easy hike with a rewarding view of the lake from above (about midway to the lake), also beautiful at lake level. Took us approximately 2 1/2 hours out and back.

I hiked from the upper lot to lake. Its not well marked but its not an overly confusing trail where you could figure out which way to get to the lake. I found the trail to be busier then my liking. Lots of families and dogs, probably the most dogs I've ever seen on a trail but its a pretty wide dirt road so there is room. I went on Mothers Day so maybe that's why it was so busy? Its was an ok hike but wasn't overly impressed with it.

Decent hike, not much up and down until getting close to the reservoir. Perfect for the pooch and very uncrowded.

Not a bad trail. Not a lot of people and taking a break by the lake is nice. Trail is not well marked, we had to guess how to get to the trail head. Also, there's an upper trail by the lake to actually make it a loop trail and it's a little more shaded. Overall, it's a good hike.

One of the best, simple day hikes I've been on this year. Gorgeous Aspen trees and scenery. Not too crowded. Would definitely go again!