Village to Village Trail (BC to BG)

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(26)
Avon, Colorado

Village to Village Trail (BC to BG) is a 12.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Avon, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until September.

Distance: 12.3 miles Elevation Gain: 1,958 feet Route Type: Out & Back

I did this hike on 9/4/19 after doing beaver lake trail first. I chose to do this because I wanted something a little longer and saw this connected to beaver lake. This trail is pretty easy just VERY long and flat. If you’re a trail runner this would be a great trail to run on and it’s mostly shaded. If I did this trail again I would start by taking 5 senses trail to beaver lake trail to village to village trail and then exit down lost buck to go back to beaver creek village. Lost buck is just a service road so easy to get down and not to long. There are some great views of beaver creek village and Avon on this portion of the village to village trail also. The trail was really well marked. The reason I give it 3stars is due to it just being redundant after awhile. I would say this trail is easier if you start out of beaver creek village. I’d say all ages and fitness levels can do this.

beautiful hike, on a perfect day to hike.

Elk lot to elk horn to village to village to Beano’s.

recorded Recording - Aug 10, 1:10 PM