Village Road Trail

Village Road Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Avon, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

skiing

We started at The Charter at Beaver Creek and took village to village trail to the Ritz in Bachelor Gulch. A little steep at the beginning but wonderful! You can bring your dog!! Beaver Creek used to not allow dogs in their village so that's cool. Also, if you do it the way we did, you end at brunch at Wyld! :)

I really can't even give this hike a one star because well...we never found the trail. We asked around the empty little village and no one had heard of it, there are no signs pointing to a trail head. On the way out we did see a trail that ran along side of the road but it was a lightly paved trail. I wouldn't call a trail along side a road hiking so this was super frustrating for my husband and I.

Friday, September 16, 2016

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Friday, August 19, 2016

lots of hiking and mt. biking trails,from beginner to advanced. beautiful area! very kid friendly!

Sunday, August 07, 2016

We hiked from the base of the Gondola in Beaver Creek Village and took the Overlook trail. This trail is rated as moderate. The trail basically switchbacks up the ski runs through Aspen groves and some other thick forests. Very pretty, but is is a pretty steady incline, so be ready. Took us about 2 hrs to get to the top and we were sweating pretty good when we got there.

Monday, September 01, 2014

Thursday, August 14, 2014

A bit flat for easier runs. my kids had to do a lot of walking. great scenery.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Beautiful a little over crowded but then again I went during a long weekend other than that no complaints. Wonderful ski resorts lots of powder snow great restaurants and bars.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I love Beaver Creek. I have skied it many times. It is right off the highway. There is a shuttle between Vail so you can make it your giant playground. There is plenty of terain for every ability.