Ute Valley Park Loop Trail

Ute Valley Park Loop Trail is a 3.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I loved the park. Easy hike. Also easy to get a little lost or turned around. But some of the views are so beautiful..

Great beginner mountain biking trail!

Nice easy walk. It is a bit dry and dull in some places, but overall makes for a great calm walk. I went by myself once as well as with my family. Was a tranquil experience, very quiet!

Very poor signage. Thought we were on a trail and wound up lost. Thanks to Google Maps we were able to return to the trail.

It probably would have been a great ride if we had been able to stay on the loop. Such poor signage and so many intersections that we got hopelessly lost trying to have a mellow family ride. We ended up having to carry our bikes over a washed out drainage and up over the rock ridge to get back to civilization. Everyone we ran into was also trying to get to a manageable trail and not sure where they were either.

You can create a lot of different hikes in this park. Surrounded by neighborhoods but in the middle of the park you can't see them. But I think the river mentioned in the description has dried up years ago.