Turkey Trot Trail

Turkey Trot Trail is a 3.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Morrison, Colorado that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Turkey Trot Trail is 1.87 miles out and back, but the turn around point is a junction with Castle Trail which can be used to make it a loop. It is located near Morrison, Colorado and features views of Denver, Red Rocks Amphitheater, and wildlife. It is a relatively easy hike and is exclusively use

Perfect hike with the pups. Beautiful scenery

Definitely not "easy" and I'm from Colorado. I'm also active 7 days a week! Great for a good glute workout. I arrived at 7:30 am on a Saturday and took the last spot in the parking lot. I'd do it again but go earlier to avoid having to stop for bikers every other step or hear others chatting on the trails.

Fun trail. Basically straight up and then straight down.

Beautiful trail. Although I would not consider it "easy" it was tough for me and my husband but we are new to CO and hiking. Definitely worth it though. Took us about 2 1/2 hours.