Treeline Loop

Treeline Loop is a 2.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Red Cliff, Colorado that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and cross country skiing. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.6 miles Elevation Gain: 328 feet Route Type: Loop

This map needs redone. It is not even close to accurate. It's a nice hike if you ignore this map.

easy hike

Great trail. Fairly easy even on snowshoes.

Mon Oct 01 2018

Like Valerie we lost the trail. We followed it about halfway around and came to a sign for the Treeline trail. We followed the blue diamond trail markers, but after a while when I looked at the map I saw we were in the middle of the loop. Anyway it was an enjoyable hike, with an easy trail.

Sun Jul 15 2018

Easy hike. Off the beaten path. Very pretty. My 9 year old Granddaughter led the way. was a great ending to the day.

Sat May 26 2018

Nice trail, easy to lose your way I thought. Lost the trail markers when we came up on the huts/cabins and I’m pretty sure I cut out a chunk of the hike by accident. Oops!

Thu Aug 31 2017

Beautiful walk with the kids (5 & 6). It took us a little over 2 hours to hike the loop.

Sat Aug 25 2018