Treasure Falls Trail

Treasure Falls Trail is a 0.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Pagosa Springs, Colorado that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Pagosa Springs, Colorado: Parking lot is located 14 miles east of Pagosa Springs on the south side of U.S. Hwy 160 at the base of Wolf Creek Pass.

Falls were amazing. Short easy hike from the parking lot. Recommended viewing.

My wife and I took our four kids and my Father in law and had a great time. We took the primitive trail and it was awesome! Definitely a family friendly Hike and well worth it.

Great easy quick hike with some beautiful views. If you're up for a little more challenge take the less traveled trail to the right of the entrance and then come back on the main trail, as you get a few more scenic views that way.

Short trail, but a little steep. Beautiful waterfall and scenic views.

Great little hike to see a beautiful waterfall!

Easy but nice hike. I suggest going in spring. We went in August and the falls were kinda small.

Short hike up to the mist platform. Waterfall wasn't gushing from the previous times we have done this trail.

This is a fun easy hike, doesn't take you much time. On the left is the main trail and on the right is the interpretive trail. The bridge is about 3/4 way up to the falls, this is where the interpretive and main trail intersect, so you can switch trails or stay on the same one for the way down once you walk up to the falls.