Treasure Falls Trail

Treasure Falls Trail is a 0.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Pagosa Springs, Colorado that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Pagosa Springs, Colorado: Parking lot is located 14 miles east of Pagosa Springs on the south side of U.S. Hwy 160 at the base of Wolf Creek Pass.

Love this trail ,where I proposed to my wife!

Short beautiful hike. Cool autumn temperature. Waterfall is pretty.

Very nice quick hike and spectacular waterfall, was there when it was snowing.

Falls were amazing. Short easy hike from the parking lot. Recommended viewing.

My wife and I took our four kids and my Father in law and had a great time. We took the primitive trail and it was awesome! Definitely a family friendly Hike and well worth it.

Great easy quick hike with some beautiful views. If you're up for a little more challenge take the less traveled trail to the right of the entrance and then come back on the main trail, as you get a few more scenic views that way.

Short trail, but a little steep. Beautiful waterfall and scenic views.

Great little hike to see a beautiful waterfall!