Thomas Trail

Thomas Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Green Mountain Falls, Colorado that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice connecting trail to catamount falls trail. Located above Green Mountain Falls.

This trail was beautiful and since there was a waterfall it automatically makes it great! The trail heads are hard to find and there isn't parking anywhere nearby. those are my only complaints about this one!

Beautiful falls, challenging course but doable. Dogs had a great time. Enjoyed our hike very much!

We do not like hearing traffic during a hike

Awesome challenging yet fun trail!!

What a great hike! some slightly technical areas that were a great way to introduce our puppy to a River crossing and some rock scrambling. We really enjoyed this fun trail. It is a bummer to have to walk through town, but it's not bad and worth it.

So awesome.

I hiked this trail yesterday taking one of the longer routes to go by both Crystal Falls and Catamount Falls, wanting a longer hike, which ended up being just shy of 5 miles. This is one of my favorite trails, rocky and steep but very beautiful! It was a week day and we only saw one other family of hikers, so it was very peaceful. All and all this was a beautiful, challenging hike that I highly recommend. The waterfalls and views alone make it worth the trek. I love that you have to cross the river on rocks to get to the rest of the trail (it's not too challenging just take it slow).

great trail to acclimate to the elevation... steep enough to make you breathe in the cool mtn air...

Best trail in the area for beginners or young children. Beautiful waterfalls.

This is by far one of my favorite trails to date! It had beautiful views and ended with a waterfall. It gets your heart rate going and there are some steep areas. You do have to walk through town first to get to the trail. It took me about 2 hours to do the entire loop!

Nice Trail. Half through the Woods, and half through the town to get back to the car.