Teller Farms (East Boulder) Trail

Teller Farms (East Boulder) Trail is a 6.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Lafayette, Colorado that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Well maintained trail, open space, no shade, easy walking

Farms and mountains and smooth trails, oh my!

An enjoyable Saturday morning walk. The weather was very fair, and perfect for a walk. I could not have discovered this trail on a better day. It's in one of the many beautiful Boulder Open Space areas. You never have to cross traffic, and the trail is set out in the fields, far from town and with a perfect and open view of the mountains. A great trail if you are just looking for a good area to walk or run.

Trail was super easy, no incline. Good for a flat trail run, or an easy sunset stroll.

Probably a good running trail. It is completely flat and exposed. I use it when it's bad weather. I suppose it's marked as moderate due to length, but it's easy.

Monday, August 29, 2016

More of a walk than a hike. Very little shade the entire way. Nice to cross off my list but I'm pretty sure that I won't be back.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Met a group to go running here. Nice open trail. Dogs are suppose to be on a leash but most of the ones I came across were not. The trail head is between 75th and 95th on the north side of Arapahoe. I tried to use the driving directions and GPS from the All Trials app and it took me to a private residence off of 111th St. Fortunately the lady was nice and was able to get me directions to the trailhead.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Great run!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm sure this is good for trail running but pretty boring as a hike. Maybe it was too hot and that made me cranky....?