Teller Farms (East Boulder) Trail

Teller Farms (East Boulder) Trail is a 6.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Lafayette, Colorado that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

dogs

From Valmont easy parking/in and out. Beautiful Mountain View’s, farmlands and water reservoir. Occasional shaded areas provided from cottonwoods. Dog friendly!

great for a casual weekend walk. beautiful views and farmland.

Should be rated easy, at the trail is extremely flat with a good surface for walking.

Meh. Better than nothing when the high country is not within reach.

Don't try to bike there on Arapaho. Aside from that- beautiful farms and views. 3 1/2

Well maintained trail, open space, no shade, easy walking

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Farms and mountains and smooth trails, oh my!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

An enjoyable Saturday morning walk. The weather was very fair, and perfect for a walk. I could not have discovered this trail on a better day. It's in one of the many beautiful Boulder Open Space areas. You never have to cross traffic, and the trail is set out in the fields, far from town and with a perfect and open view of the mountains. A great trail if you are just looking for a good area to walk or run.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Trail was super easy, no incline. Good for a flat trail run, or an easy sunset stroll.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Probably a good running trail. It is completely flat and exposed. I use it when it's bad weather. I suppose it's marked as moderate due to length, but it's easy.

Monday, August 29, 2016

More of a walk than a hike. Very little shade the entire way. Nice to cross off my list but I'm pretty sure that I won't be back.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Met a group to go running here. Nice open trail. Dogs are suppose to be on a leash but most of the ones I came across were not. The trail head is between 75th and 95th on the north side of Arapahoe. I tried to use the driving directions and GPS from the All Trials app and it took me to a private residence off of 111th St. Fortunately the lady was nice and was able to get me directions to the trailhead.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Great run!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm sure this is good for trail running but pretty boring as a hike. Maybe it was too hot and that made me cranky....?

Saturday, June 24, 2017