Seven Bridges Trail is a 3.7 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and running and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.7 miles Elevation Gain: 1,033 feet Route Type: Out & Back

partially paved

The parking is available at Pull off #18. The \"Gold Camp\" Rd. is located at the North West area of parking lot with a metal gate (no sign to label), opposite of Lower Gold Camp Rd and High Rd. Approximately 0.7 mi on this gravel rd. you will approach Hiking Marker 622 off to the right side of the road. This takes you to the Seven Bridges.

Didn’t love this one as much as I had hoped. Any day hiking is good but the trail was super crowded, zero trail etiquette, poop bags left everywhere and I counted 4 piles of dog crap directly in the trail. Trail is hard to find and no signs. The one sign there does not say 'Seven Bridges Trail'. View my photos to see how to get to the trail - and the lovely pile of poop bags at the entrance.

Great trail! So beautiful and walking along the creek makes it so relaxing. I gave it 3 stars because all along the trail and at the trail head were bag of dog pop. All trails should be leave no trace and or their should be some kind of trash can but there wasn’t. It kind of grossed me out and made me sad that everyone was leaving their dogs pop wherever they want. Pick up your trash!!!!!

Pretty trail but way too crowded.

Awesome trail! Definitely a little rocky! Gets super steep after the 7 bridges!

Beautiful trail for my first hike in Colorado. Amazing views and a beautiful and tranquil steam running the length of the trail. The seven bridges made it fun and exciting... when will we get to the next bridge? The trail was fairly easy for us beginner hikers until after the seventh bridge. Then it became challenging. But, the beauty that awaits you after the seventh bridge is well worth it.

7 Bridges receives a 3 star d/t the lack of labeling this mysterious trail. The parking lot is labeled "Pull Off #18 above the Helen Hunt Falls area. There are no signs to label the Gold Camp Rd. which is located in the NW of parking #18 area.with a metal gate. Lower Gold Camp Rd. & High rd. are opposite. Gold Camp Rd. has heavy gravel and you will continue for approximately 0.7 mile to the Hiking Trail Marker of #622, off to the right side of the road. This secrecy trail will take you to each of the 7 bridges which follows the soothing North Cheyenne Creek. Enjoy!

need to do something about the parking. it was a amazing hike for my first time.

Excellent hike with the hubby and 5 yo! It is beautiful but VERY busy. We saw a black bear twice. Trail is hard to find, you have to walk a while to find it. So many bags of poop stacked by the entrance.. why even bother if you're going to do that? Please take care of our beautiful trails

Really cool hike which wasn’t too challenging. Great little creek by your side most of the way and awesome views at the end. Although we did get a bit confused at the main trail head. The sign didn’t have any mention of 7 bridges. We ended up going straight up for a little while which was of course not correct. Definitely follow all the arrows on the metal sign that pointed to the right.

Great trail- easy to hike and beautiful waterfall views. Be careful to not miss the trailhead.

This was a nice and easy trail. Lots of people.

Absolutely one of my favorites. It’s so beautiful and therapeutic just to hear the water as your walking.

Wow, what a trail! Shortly into the hike you have some great views and it only gets better. The last mile is pretty rough. The terrain is pretty rocky and slippery, and the incline just keeps going. But I will say my 5 year old made it in hiking shoes and killed this hike. I wouldn’t say the trail is poorly marked but it could be better. I recommend checking the map on here to keep on the trial. Overall, this is a BEEEEAUTIFUL hike and the next time we come to visit, we will be doing it again. Oh and parking is limited and it gets BUSY so make sure to get there early.

This trail is very easy to follow until the end. It gets pretty steep and hard to hike towards the end, and it’s sometimes hard to tell whats trail and what’s not. Parking fills up pretty fast so try to get there early for a spot. Most of the trail is pretty dog friendly.

Amazing trail! We loved following the stream up the mountain and appreciated that there was a lot of shade. Had to take a few breaks since it’s gradually uphill, but there are so many spots to stop and enjoy little waterfalls.

Great day hike. With reviews we were apply to keep on the right trail when heading up mountain just passed the last bridge. Lots of people, all were friendly. Even with lots of hikers never felt “packed” which was nice. Bikers became more heavy in afternoon and not great at sharing main “out” trail. Note: some hikers have music on personal speakers “not headphones” playing selections that might not be suitable for such mixed population out hiking and need to be mindful of their volume level when other groups come around.

Beautiful covered trail! Fun adventure for someone looking for a moderately casual hike with water to cool off in.

A little hard to find but someone coming down have me good direction and I followed the comments below. Trail had light traffic around noon but plenty of space to separate. Great weather clear open path.

Great trails with you following the river up the mountain and crossing the 7 bridges. Made it to the seventh and back in 2 hours with breaks taken. Really hard to find the trail as no signs lead you. Best advice I got was from another review to go past Helen Hunt Falls and park in the lot right after HHF. Take the trail deep into the lot and keep going until you pass the Cheyenne river and sign. A little after that take a right turn and just follow that trail. You’ll know your headed the right directions when you see bridges a long the way. Great starter trail with challenging ups.

We hiked all the way to bridge #7. To those with an issue finding the trail: follow gold camp road up hill until the trail makes a sharper turn to the left to wind back on the other side of the canyon. You will cross North Cheyenne Creek (there is a sign on the right side) right before a big pine with exposed roots. The trail marker and head of the trail is just past that tree. I hiked with my grandkids age 3 and 6. Our 37 month old grandson walked all the way to the top and back. The social distancing was not working and I was not happy when loose dogs kept going to greet two obviously scared kids. The kicker was a lady with a smallish dog, that made a straight B-line for the little one, sitting on a rock of to the side of the trail having his snack while it's owner just laughed it off. And yes, dog poop is also a problem. Please also note, that the parking lot can be a zoo and to me there were way to many people on the trail. Social distancing is not really happening here. The trail itself is very pretty, not too hard and well worth the effort. I would recommend it for a family hike, even so I am not sure about kids under 5. I probably would say unless you are prepared to carry the smallest ones or they can hike 3-4 miles I would plan on a partial hike....

We went on 5.11.2020 and it was great! Pretty empty trail. The trailhead is a bit from the parking lot so be sure to walk up the road to the left to get to the trailhead with the 622 marker. The bridges are really cute and it was a nice and easy Monday hike. Only downfall was all of the dog poop all over the trail. Pick up your poop bags please!

Beautiful trail with streams through the entire hike. Trailhead was tricky to find. At the parking lot take the trail to the very left and take the straight road for a 1/4 of a mile; looks for post #552 and there you go. Very easy trail. If you like, you can continue further up pass Seven Bridge with a steeper climb. Overall, love this like. Gorgeous short like. Well worth it.

5/7 5pm- Very covered hike. Wasn't too busy when we went. The views are decent, make sure to go on the higher path when it splits, otherwise you end of in crazy loose rock. Was difficult to find, but #622 and then follow the water.

People just need to put their dogs on leashes.... such a beautiful hike

Showing results 1 - 28 of 1924