Seven Bridges Trail

Seven Bridges Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Take West Cheyenne road or West Cheyenne boulevard to the Starsmore Discovery Center entrance and then drive up toward Helen Hunt Falls. Once you pass the HH Falls visitor center keep going up until you get to the parking area. From there walk the Gold Camp road, past the gate, .7 miles until you hit the Seven Bridges trailhead.

Beautiful trail! Well maintained, albeit crowded. The trail continues after the 7th bridge up some fun and treacherous slopes and into grassy meadows filled with aspens.

Great hike. Pretty easy for most. Very well maintained trails

Great trail, path is easy to find and follow. Views are mainly at the beginning of the trail and then follows a creek for the remainder. We decided to go above the 7th bridge and were rewarded with some amazing views and waterfalls. Def worth it if you are looking for a longer hike!

This was a nice moderate trail. If you want views like an awesome local told me - you'll see them on the walk to the trial head. After that it is mainly nice creeks and trees. Some of the aspens still had their white colors! Also just a personal note since I'm not familiar with the trail and I'm not from Colorado, it was a bit hard to know where the trail continued after the 7th bridge where the gravel and hill area continues. We found our way for a while and the map on the app helps (though recording drains phone battery), just a heads up but other reviews don't share this. So maybe the issue is the hiker ;) Enjoy this one, going in the morning with layers and light gloves/hat or ear covering was helpful!

Would easily get 5 stars if it were not for all the dog poop EVERYWHERE. Come on, humans. Show some etiquette and be responsible pet owners. The abundance of dogs severely limits the amount of any wildlife seen here. Have been on the trail several times, never once have we seen a deer or any critter other than birds.
Other than that, it's a nice easy hike for all ages.

I hiked this today and it was an alright hike. Throughout the trail, you'll be walking along the creek which is nice, calm sound to hear it on the way. If you're looking for a city or meadowy view, this isn't much for it. This is more about the experience of the hike but no spectacular view at the end. I would rate it as easy and pleasant - perfect for kids and dogs on a leash. There was some snow on the ground and a dog that wasn't on a leash ran past me and bumped me on an icy spot - maybe people shouldn't let their dogs roam unleashed when there's other people around with icy patches along the trail. :/

Beautiful

I was very upset to see almost every dog I passed wasn't on a leach! When I had my dog on a leach! Not everyone wants your dog running around me or my dog!

Was a nice hike! You have to keep your eyes open for the sign that says 622 to the right of the gravel trail!

Beautiful as per usual. Trail clear and passable. New improvements look great. Bridges is great shape.

Super fun and beautiful. Each bridge feels like an accomplishment.

Our original plan was to do St. Mary's Falls trail but ended up on 7 bridges. Its pretty, easy and has a a lot of shade. After the 7th bridge the trail keeps going on the side of the mountain. This part is a think, loose gravel trail with a very steep drop if you slip so be careful! Felt safer running across this part of the trail than walking.

Fun hike. Pretty. Not too challenging. Now off for a beer!

Excellent fall day trip! Saw multiple deer on walk to trail head.

Enjoyed this hike on a warm October day. There are lots of shady and sunny spots to enjoy. The path is pretty easy to navigate but most areas have rocks to step over or up on. Once you get to the seventh bridge the trail keeps going for a while. It actually splits and one part stays lower and the other one goes higher. My husband and I split up and figured out the upper trail is easier. The lower one is mostly loose gravel on a slat. We both ended up in the same area. The aspens are just starting to change so if the weather holds out it will be a good hike for a few weeks to see the aspens changing.

Love this trail.. did it 6 months pregnant and again with baby on my back when she was 6 mos old! Such a beautiful hike. should definately continue on past 7th bridge... it's super beautiful but I was say moderate to difficult.

First hike we did when we moved here. It’s a nice hike, but not spectacular enough to do a second time. There are sooo many hikes in this area that you could hike every weekend for a couple of months and do a different hike each time. :)

If you find the trail head, then it's a beautiful hike. If you head down the road left of the parking area look for 622 then the bridges are numbered. Very easy hike!

Really beautiful trail. Great for visitors getting used to the high altitude. Make sure you look for the trail marking 622 directly past North Cheyenne Creek or else you'll miss the bridges!

very pretty and nice for dogs