Rough Canyon Trail

Rough Canyon Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glade Park, Colorado that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

Awesome trail with beautiful views! One of my favorites.

This was much harder then I thought. I should say I wouldn't take a baby on on ur back for this trail.

Great hike!! We love the scenery!

It was a enjoyable hike with many different types of terrain to hike over. Beautiful views as well. The only downside was it being a little difficult to navigate where the trail was at times.

More difficult than I expected but i thoroughly enjoyed this hike. Pretty wide range of terrain.

So-so hike not really a defined path and you will find yourself stumbling over rocks to find the best way through some areas. Will eventually open up and give you a nice view of the Grand Mesa a few miles in.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Great time, just missed a wicked storm lol

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Saturday, March 22, 2014

This trail is great - during spring runoff there is a waterfall at the end. When you get to the end, you can turn around and go back up the canyon or you can go up the jeep trail to the left. I don't recommend the jeep trail unless you want over two miles of continuous uphill walking. This trail is beautiful and one of my all time favorites.

Sunday, October 28, 2012