Rollins Pass

Rollins Pass is a 14.4 mile point-to-point trail located near Rollinsville, Colorado that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and off road driving and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

off road driving

Drove this yesterday. It was pretty awesome. It’s intense and not something I would recommend for beginners. Lots of pot holes and water holes still. I got about %60 the way up before I had to turn around. Not sure it’s completely passable yet. Very rocky and muddy in the middle of the pass. Fun though!

off road driving

I went this past weekend in April, lots of snow somewhat slushy, if you have a built viechle and are in a group, it is fun, but make sure all vehicles have winches if u go this time of year. only got 60% of way up before it became impassable.

the best parts were the giant puddles I got to drive through. with 35 tire body n suspension lift it was up to top of radiator . lots of fun and definitely plan on going again.

off road driving

Went snow Offroading, GIant puddles alot of fun, only made it a portion of the way before I had to turn back

my go-to trail if I just want a quick and fun run.

off road driving

Went all the way to the top in a stock Grand Cherokee, was amazing. Just wish the tunnel was open.

off road driving

Had a great time driving up (almost) to the tunnel, hiking, and camping above 10,000 feet.

very beautiful and a Jenny creek trail is awesome.

scenic driving

We drove our Jeep up the trail and back down. Snow still covering part of the pass today. This is an unpaved 4 wheel driving road. We encountered many hikers, bikers, motocross, and ATVs. It is a one lane road with spots near the top to camp. Today the reservoir was a bit full and had some fish hitting the top.

Monday, March 09, 2015

Great hike with a lot of flowers.

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Not too bad main drive up is pretty smooth since it is maintained by county. Cool train tunnel! Fun drive I've taken all my friends from out of state beautiful once at the top you can hike around. Lots of cool history if you care.

Sunday, April 30, 2017