Rollins Pass

Rollins Pass is a 14.4 mile point-to-point trail located near Rollinsville, Colorado that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and off road driving and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Point to Point

off road driving

my go-to trail if I just want a quick and fun run.

off road driving

Went all the way to the top in a stock Grand Cherokee, was amazing. Just wish the tunnel was open.

off road driving

Had a great time driving up (almost) to the tunnel, hiking, and camping above 10,000 feet.

very beautiful and a Jenny creek trail is awesome.

scenic driving

We drove our Jeep up the trail and back down. Snow still covering part of the pass today. This is an unpaved 4 wheel driving road. We encountered many hikers, bikers, motocross, and ATVs. It is a one lane road with spots near the top to camp. Today the reservoir was a bit full and had some fish hitting the top.

Monday, March 09, 2015

Great hike with a lot of flowers.

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Not too bad main drive up is pretty smooth since it is maintained by county. Cool train tunnel! Fun drive I've taken all my friends from out of state beautiful once at the top you can hike around. Lots of cool history if you care.

Thursday, August 18, 2016