Rocks and Vistas Garden of the Gods Trail

Rocks and Vistas Garden of the Gods Trail is a 4.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

rock climbing

Concrete Path through a very scenic area.

We thoroughly enjoyed Garden of the Gods. I haven't been since I was a kid and it was my husband's first time. We brought our 2 Siberan Husky's and they loved it as well.

Very pretty views but pretty flat. I would come back though.

So many amazing things to see, with stellar Pikes Peak views.

This was a fun little stroll on a nice fall day, and I was impressed with the rock features, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

beautiful views

My best friends and I took a road trip from Colorado to 3 different states. On the stops there was Garden of the Gods. We stopped here for about 3 hours to lay out on some red rocks, hike and enjoy the views. Beautiful place to adventure and stop. Definitely like how if your in a hurry you can drive through or you can park your car and hike through! We did both! Enjoy your time highly recommended!

Typical tourist spot/easy hiking but the rocks are really amazing! Fun to walk and take photos from different angles.