Rattlesnake Gulch Trail

Rattlesnake Gulch Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Eldorado Springs, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

awesome hike, incline is challenging for a new goer, waited for a train at the tunnel and of course it comes by when im halfway down the mountain lol

We loved this trail, definitely do the full loop you get more vertical and the awesome view of the continental divide. It's a great hike for dogs. Recommend getting there early otherwise it's hard to park!

Great hike with the pup

Great views. Not crowded on weekday

Fun hike with great views

Beautiful day and not too busy. We were able to make it to the continental divide lookout with our 3 and 6 year old.

Great for a quick day trip from Denver. Great views and a few trail options. Not difficult at all.

My sister and I went on this trail around 3 pm on mild a Monday and it was pretty empty. It wasn't too difficult, but certainly wasn't easy for an average hiker. Very enjoyable hike all around, make sure you don't miss the scenic viewpoint and maybe explore that area to find the better views that we found!

Took my dog and had a great hike! Loved the view of the canyon and valley for the second half of the trail up. Moderate Traffic...

Beautiful hike and beautiful views. Seemed shorter than than the signs said, it was over before I knew it! Highly recommend. But go early! One weekend I went around 10am and was turned away due to the park being full, but than next weekend I went at 7 and the park was empty. Completed 3/4/2017

Great hike...the rock formations and seeing all the rock climbers was pretty cool. The trail was easy to follow and well marked. - Completed Sept 2016

First time in Eldorado canyon. Went on a Sunday around 10am. Biked Fowler and hiked rattlesnake gulch loop. Loved that it was low traffic and I prefer the terrain of Boulder county. Great for some alone time. Not too many open views of breathtaking beauty, but I did find myself on the loop smiling ear-to-ear and completely thrilled that I was there. My only complaint is that I wish it was either longer, or more climatic. I was completely at peace exploring down by the river by the entrance of the park. Very entertaining watching all of the climbers. I'll definitely come back!