Rainbow Gulch

Rainbow Gulch is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Woodland Park, Colorado that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I take this trail regularly during the summer and fall. It's my go to running trail. Smooth path with some ups and downs but nothing too crazy. Nice run with amazing views in high altitude, can't get much better.

Beautiful trail. Can make it with a sport stroller a fair distance.

Really pretty. Easy for Seniors like us, and four legged buddy “Bo”

Great hike.
Seen plenty of fish caught,and elk and bear tracks near end where it opens up.

Nice easy hike for beginners. Lots of bikers and families.

super easy hike. pretty level, no noticeable elevation gain. gorgeous views. the aspens are a little past peak but completly worth it. I'm going to hike it again for sure.

Beautiful, easy hike. Great for kids, dogs, beginning hikers. Plenty of wild flowers. Gorgeous walk beside a creek, with a reservoir at the end. Walk as far as you want along the side of the reservoir. Very pretty.

Nice quick trial that isn't too difficult and has lots of great views. As soon as you hit the running water you will be faced with a left path and a right path, go left for a nice easy walk and right for a bit more of a challenge. Was the only one on the trail at 7 am.

Super easy trail with alot of great scenery. There is also a trail that breaks away leading to a teepee.

One of my favorite places on earth. So beautiful

Great hike for my pups and I. Not too crowded and a ton of wild flowers. Will do it again for sure.

loved it! we got to the lake and my dog had so much fun swimming!

Breathtaking hike my dogs had so much fun.

Nice light hike. Plenty of side trails and views.

Definitely a wonderful walk, beautiful views and not a ton of people. Earlier in the day is better.

What pretty trail. Loved the water, boulders and destination of the reservoir. This was a great hike just right for us, our dog and 4 kids under 7.

very nice hike it took us 2 hours to do it and it was about 3.36 miles total. not a hard hike at all.

I love this trail! It is an easy walk, with a stunning postcard view the entire way.

Great easy trail that leads to Rampart Reservoir. Beautiful scenery along a trail easy enough for the kiddos to enjoy too.

Nice trail. pretty easy, though the distance makes up for it for a good workout. Pretty windy at times around the reservoir.