Quincy Reservoir

Quincy Reservoir is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Aurora, Colorado that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options.

This trail is our go to bike trail because it is close enough to bike to from home and not too long for my kiddos. as others have stated it is not a full loop. More specifically: when you get towards the northeat side you leave Quincy Reservoir through a spinning metal gate. You 'can' put bikes through here by dismounting and rolling them through upright on the back tires. We have a trailer for the littles and we got it through but had to take them out and detatch it from the bike. then you have to ride/walk along Quincy Ave which is fairly steep to get back up to the parking area. I much prefer the out and back path due to this. Also note this is only open March-October. You also have to pay to park there or buy a season pass. I would recommend it for people nearby who can walk/ride in, or for fishing.

This trail is ok but nothing special. I’ve walked it and biked it multiple times because it’s close to home. If you’re close and looking to get some exercise, it’s fine. I wouldn’t recommend going out of your way to experience it.

Pretty good fishing

very relaxing but I don't think it's worth paying 10 bucks to walk the trail.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

It's ok. Nothing special about it.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

but y

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fun but lots of geese when in season. started early in the morning and took our time could get done in less than an hour bit we fished all day.

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Nice quiet walk along the water's edge. Great for walking or biking. Gravel/dirt trail so speed must not be your goal. Disadvantage: trail isn't a full loop so biking is an "out and back" trip. But a good 4 mile trip that way.

Sunday, September 25, 2016