Quail Lake Trail

Quail Lake Trail is a 1.1 mile loop trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

this was great for kids. I took a stroller which worked for the actual trail but I couldn't easily take it down to the water where my older one wanted to play. there is also a playground

I visit Quail Lake everytime I travel to the Springs.
Peaceful, clean & safe.
Go alone, with children or pets.

great winter walk

Nice walk with in a beautiful park.

Favorite spot for a lunch time walk in all seasons.

dirty, busy, tons of traffic

Very easy and relaxing hike. High traffic with lots of fishermen. Some trash. Children can walk it without a problem.

It was not the best to run for more than 2 miles. The description says 1.1 mi loop but it was only 0.78 mi according to my gps watch. It was pretty, but just got repetitive to run for a longer distance. Also smelled like fish for lots of the trail. Nice view of lake and mountains.

Fun for the kids. Nice for a stroll around the lake.

This was an extremely easy trail with beautiful views. There was a lot of garbage next to the lake. That was disappointing but it wouldn't keep me from going back. There is also a playground and bathroom on one side of the lake. My kids loved it.

Beautiful friendly environment love it!