Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Learn more

Pulpit Rock via Angry Squirrel and South Hill

moderate(19)
Austin Bluffs Open Space

Pulpit Rock via Angry Squirrel and South Hill is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips.

Distance: 3.9 miles Elevation Gain: 728 feet Route Type: Loop

This is getting a 1 because it is SO under rated. If you do the entire loop you’re going up and down two very steep ridges and it’s more like 6 miles of washed out, hard to find paths. Goooood luck and don’t bring a kid or a dog, they almost died today.

private property

Yeah. I’m never doing that hike again. It said Moderate and I’ve done a bunch of moderate hikes without any problems. This hike was super hard to follow... as it was washed out in many spots. It’s super rocky in places with loose rocks. I don’t mind a hard hike but I like to be mentally prepared for it and I wasn’t expecting anything even close to what I did today.

Fri Feb 22 2019